Saturday, September 27, 2008

Carmel apples mean fall......

The leaves are starting to change and it's getting cooler outside... What better way to officially say it's fall than candy apples! Adam and I already ate two and they were delicious! I lit the pumpkin candle Blake gave me for Christmas last year to add to the yummy smells and it really did feel like fall. We also went on a bike ride up and down the mountain we're on which was tough! More so for me than Adam, ha! We got soaked because it was a rainy day, but it's always fun to be out in the rain when it doesn't matter if you get wet! To top off our fall day- We watched the cubs beat the brewers and of course some football, and had a cup of hot cho from where else but Panera! We missed both of our close friends this weekend who are on vacation at the beach. I'm glad they missed some wet days here!

No comments:

http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/inkmodbannercopy.jpg