Saturday, December 19, 2009
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Monday, December 7, 2009
Monday, July 20, 2009
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Mom- I've been painting! I thought that would
make you proud that I'm actually using my skills
from college. I painted a few Georgia O' Keeffe flowers
for Adam to take with him to Africa for gifts. The
flowers on top are from him and I just thought they
were really pretty so I added them! Hope this inspires
you all to be creative!
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Friday, May 22, 2009
Last night Mr. Bassett; another teacher from Grace, his wife tracy,
adam and I all took 8 kids camping behind a stream on one of the fifth
graders land. We played wiffleball, football, roasted hot dogs and malos,
learned how to set up tents, how to make a bridge to cross the stream and
told stories. It was a great time. I especailly enjoyed just hanging out with
the kids not in school where we could just have fun!!! Adam and I didn't spend
the night because he had to work today, but I think they were pretty crowded
the way it was!
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Friday, February 27, 2009
Friday, February 20, 2009
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Just thought this would be fun!
8 favorite TV shows:
1. CSI Miami- only the miami one-even though Horatio isn't the best actor, ha!
2. Law and Order SVU- only SVU-i guess i just get attatched to certain actors and don't want them to change
3. Biggest Loser-inspiring to be healthy myself
4. Friends re-runs
5. Bear Grylls-did anyone see him eat the trantula last night?-oh my...
6. any football or baseball game-seriously any game, i like the two sports that much
7. Any other sporting event- i seriously watched the Australian Open last week because there wasn't any football on!
8. The Office-how could i almost forget
8 favorite restaurants:this is hard, i love food!
1. Panera- i received 40 dollars in gift cards there for Christmas and it's already spent- i have a problem...
2. mellow mushroom in boone-best pizza that's not from chicago
3. Texas Roadhouse
4. jimmy johns
5. famous daves-i hate bbq down south compared to the daves!
6. el ranchero-yummy and cheap mexican!
7. mountain house-for breakfast it's the best place in boone
8. giordanos-pizza in chicago
8 things that happened today:
1. i taught 6th grade math
2. i taught 7th and 8th grade art
3. it snowed about two inches-walked down to get the mail and be outside in the pretty snow!
4. took a long nap-i was so tired from school yesterday-fun but tiring week so far
5. made chef salads for dinner
7. watched the express with adam
8. ate too many m&m's -frustrated that i couldn't get to the gym to workout
8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. perfectly warm summer days in boone
2. being able to spend summer nights outside playing, running, hiking, eating
3. seeing my family again
4. seeing my kids at school-i love my job
5. spending time with amanda this week
6. going to the beach again someday
7. cubs opening day in april
8. going to heaven
8 things on my Wishlist:
1. furniture for our house
2. for many family members to come to know the Lord
3. to be married to adam till we are both OLD!
4. to have three or four kids-not now
5. for my hair to grow out more and get a better cut
6. to become a great cook
7. for adam's ribs to get better-he broke them playing FLAG football
8. to be able to travel to see everyone i love whenever i wanted!