Monday, July 20, 2009

The past month...














These are some pictures of all the random fun
we've been having. We spent most of the fourth
with matt and alison and showing our patriotism.
Mimi is the little girl I teach in the picture with me.
We also spent a lot of our fourth with her and her family.
Cupps brought us a real Louisville slugger from their trip
to the factory. It has a cubs logo and and our name engraved.
It's really heavy......I can't believe they hit home runs with
those bats! The top picture is of our trip to Charlotte this past
weekend. We helped Dan and Christa move and got to have
fun(well, I did) spending a gift card i've had since our wedding!
I love the summer and being able to do a lot of fun things. We
are grateful to God for all the things we've been able to do
and for the friends and some family we' ve gotten to see!


1 comment:

The Fam said...

Oh, Adam's just making faces! I'm sure he had a great time...as long as he was with you! Your friends look like fun.

http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/inkmodbannercopy.jpg