Friday, November 21, 2008

Two SNOW days in one week?!!!





I didn't think teachers were ever this excited about snow days, now I know differently. I woke up this morning with the same feeling I got when I was ten and school was cancelled. There's just something about seeing the beautiful snow fall, knowing you get to climb back in bed, drink hot chocolate and be inside watching it pile up on everything that makes you feel great inside! The family that calls the snow days said it hasn't been like this in Boone for years so can't believe we had two days in one week! The snow plow still hasn't come by our house and it's noon! Good thing I don't have to be anywhere today. Hopefully Adam makes it back from his meetings today in Asheville! Wish Jake and Blake were here to throw snowballs at, ha!

No comments:

http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/inkmodbannercopy.jpg